Friday 1 July 2016

Keep Moving, Love is Never Wrong

Love…what a beautiful feeling this 
where there is love there is life
supernatural man opted to give his creatures. And through recurrent times of being in love finally we are able to develop a relationship, then marriage pap! Relationships are stressful but let’s be honest, they make you happy, they revive your hope for life
…they make you and me feel appreciated. But hope you did not exhaust your honesty up there because I will require you to be candid again, relationship are indeed stressful. Ask those friends of ours who are in relationship how they wake up to ‘stupid’ fights after sleeping over the same. Where there is love there is life 
where there is love there is life
Just a week ago my friend and I had a long conversation over the phone thanks to storo bonus she had won that day. She unwrapped all issues going through her love life not because she trusted me as a friend but because I am self-proclaimed Dr.Love to all of my chums. My Professional ethics don’t allow me to share with you, my beloved readers her story, but am at liberty to share with you the advice I gave her. The bottom line is her ‘problems’ are common relationship flows that we all face. Through my long long journey of being with all the ladies I have managed I have learned that you will never find the right person, just different flavors of wrong. Every relationship is going to have its fair share of arguments and misunderstandings, you just have to have right wrong person you will carry on with. I call this people my problem so you have to keep on telling yourself ‘this is the problem I want to have.’ It’s about being with someone that’s worth stressing over. This are the same people who can manage to give you stress itself and at the same time take it away, filling your heart with happiness once again. We were even told,’ blessed are those who mourn…’and we have to accept our relationships to be blessed after going through handles of life. Listen, I know love is stressful, but if you know you got something good, go on with someone, don’t give up on it because who knows when you’ll be able to find someone genuine like-me- that again.

No comments: