Tuesday 8 November 2016

I am very good in bed - Talent Taderera


A 22-year-old Zimbabwean lady, Talent Taderera, has become the talk of the town after her recent claim that she is very good in bed. Talent said she is very good in bed that is why the boyfriend cannot get enough of her and keeps cheating on the wife. This came to light after Talent accused the boyfriend of leaking her nude photos. According to her, her 26-year-old married boyfriend, Anesu Gondo, cannot let her go because she is master in sex. According to her, Anesu, a former Dynamos striker, thinks she might be using love potions to drive him crazy, H-metro reports.
Talent said she is very good in bed that is why the boyfriend cannot get enough of her and keeps cheating on the wife “He has been telling people in my neighbourhood as well as my relatives that I use love potions on him but that is not true. There is nothing mysterious about how he feels. The only reason I am sure he cannot take me out of his life is because our sex life was great. I am good in bed and he cannot have enough of me which could be the reason why he is so confused the way he is. “The juju claims he is making are not true at all because the truth of the matter is he still finds me so attractive. Many times he has asked me if I could send him nude pictures and I have been sending them to him in trust that he would keep them private. Now what bothers me is that he has been leaking the pictures to people in our neighbouhood just because I have made up my mind that I no longer want him. He even sent me messages threatening to make the pictures go viral and he is doing all this to fix me so that I don’t get another man in my life,” said Talent.
“My life is in the hands of this woman, she used juju on me and I cannot resist her. I no longer want her in my life but I would be lying if I say I no longer love her. The reason I have decided to publicize this issue is because I want to expose the juju she uses on me. I am confident that the way I feel towards her is influenced by juju because it has been confirmed by different prophets whom I have gone to consult,” he said.

No comments: