Wednesday 12 October 2016

Top 20 Hottest Curvy Celebrities in Hollywood

Hottest Curvy Celebrities – Famous Women With Curves
1. Drew Barrymore
38-year-old mom, Drew Barrymore was never sorry about her round figure.
2. Kim Kardashian
Known for her famous behind, Kim Kardashian is the epitome of hourglass body.
3. Beyonce

Bootylicious Beyonce simply loves her curves. She is quite disciplined about her smokin’ figure.
4. Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence has always advocated healthy body image. She once commented, “I’m never going to starve myself for a part. I was trying to get my body to look fit and strong – not thin and underfed.”
5. Christina Hendricks

After gaining 15 pounds during a project in Italy, “Mad Men” star Christina Hendricks had to say, “I loved how it changed my appearance and how it made me look more womanly and sexy.”
6. Jennifer Lopez

We wonder how Jennifer Lopez maintains that bootylicious figure despite being mother of two!
7. Salma Hayek

With a super sexy accent and drool-worthy curves, Salma Hayek is one fantasy woman.
8. Kat Dennings

The beautiful Kat Dennings looks stunning with those natural curves.
9. America Ferrera

The ‘Ugly Betty’ star, America Ferrara can be seen flaunting her famous figure at Screen Actors Guild Awards.
10. Kate Upton

Hottest among curvy celebrities, supermodel Kate Upton told Vogue, “I love my body. It’s what God gave me!”

No comments: